Wie man Schneeteig machtOn September 9, 2020 by zin
Snow dough is a fun sensory material to add to small world play and also makes a great play material all on its own. This playdough recipe is perfect for ‘snowy’ play due to its bright white color and somewhat crumbly texture.
Follow our Winter Crafts and Learning for Kids Pinterest board!
I’m excited to share this super simple snow dough recipe with you! It’s very easy to make, and the kids are always drawn to its texture. It really reminds me of snow because you can form it into shapes (like a snowball or brick) and you can also crumble it like a handful of snow.
This snow dough would be a great addition to any winter-themed small world play (like in place of the salt in our Winter Wonderland Small World), and it’s also fun to use on its own! This post contains affiliate links.
Ingredients for Snow Dough
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon water
Directions for Making Snow Dough
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan. At first it will seem like you don’t have enough liquid in your mixture, but keep stirring. Eventually you will end up with a very soupy liquid.
2. Place the pan over medium heat. Stir continuously. The mixture will remain soupy for about 5 minutes, and then all of a sudden begin to thicken.
3. Continue stirring until your mixture is quite thick.
4. Dump the mixture out onto a sheet of waxed paper or other surface too cool. Be careful! The mixture will be really hot– even hotter than regular homemade playdough right out of the pan. (After a few minutes I break the mixture into chunks so it will cool more quickly.)
- Mischen von Farben: Erstellen und Benennen Eigener Farben
- 25+ Taschenlampenspiele und Aktivitäten für Kinder
- Machen Sie Samenkugeln aus Recyclingpapier
- Clay Narwhal Kunstprojekt für Kinder
- Papier Handtuch Rolle Firefly Handwerk für Kinder
- Was können Sie mit Liquid Starch tun?
- Feier Playdough Rezept für Kinder
- Lebkuchen Playdough Rezept
- 150+ Bildschirmfreie Aktivitäten für Kinder Bewertung
- Wie man Apple duftenden Playdough macht